Gordon has been practicing architecture for over 20 years. As a Senior Project Manager for Watry Design, Gordon is responsible for achieving the goals of the client. He has a proven track record in successfully delivering complex projects from 3,000 to 1,000,000 square feet. His experience includes all phases of design, from Preliminary Design through Construction Documents for projects such as the VTA Milpitas and Berryessa parking structures.
Bachelor of Architecture (Masters Equivalent)
Bachelor of Science with Honors
- International Parking & Mobility Institute
- Design Build Institute of America
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Parksmart (formerly the Green Parking Council)
- US Green Building Council