Francisco Navarro has been creating parking solutions for over 20 years. He has worked on over 100 parking projects. In addition to delivering projects to satisfied clients, Francisco’s projects, such as the Pomona College Parking Structure, have received recognition from the National Parking Association and other organizations. Francisco is an active participant in the International Parking and Mobility Institute and the California Public Parking Association. In addition to managing high profile projects for clients such as the University of Nevada Reno and the County of San Mateo, Francisco leads Watry Design's BIM efforts.
- American Institute of Architects
- Green Parking Council
- International Parking & Mobility Institute
- California Public Parking Association
- Design Build Institute of America
- Community College Facility Coalition
- Parksmart (formerly the Green Parking Council)