Tapping over 35 years of experience and a deep passion for parking, David is responsible for the design of over 300 parking projects for the firm ranging from complex podium parking solutions with towers above to stand-alone office campus or mixed-use solutions. He has contributed to the new edition of The Dimensions of Parking and has both written and spoken on designing efficient parking, parking automation and parking technologies.
As Chair of the Parking Consultant's Council Automated Committee, David is a recognized expert in automated parking solutions and leads Watry Design's automated parking projects. From mechanical parking solutions to semi and fully automatic systems, he investigates the latest and best innovations the industry has to offer and applies them to his clients' projects.
- Chair of the Automated Parking Committee of the National Parking Association's Parking Consultants Council
- International Parking & Mobility Institute
- Urban Land Institute
- California Public Parking Association
- Pescadero Municipal Advisory Committee, San Mateo County
- Design Build Institute of America
- Parksmart (formerly the Green Parking Council)
- US Green Building Council
- American Association of Airport Executives