A licensed engineer, Paul has worked exclusively in parking design for over 10 years. Leveraging his extensive training in structural engineering, including condition appraisal, repair documentation and construction administration for restoration projects, Paul has contributed to a diverse spectrum of projects such as the San Jose State University South Campus Multi-Level Parking Structure & Sports Field Facility and the City of Santa Barbara Comprehensive Facilities Condition Assessment.
Paul is a member of the International Parking & Mobility Institute and the Design Build Institute of America.
- PE (#C83707), CA (12/2014)
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California
- California Public Parking Association
- Parksmart (formerly the Green Parking Council)
- Design Build Institute of America
- Structural Engineers Association
- International Parking & Mobility Institute