Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, talented, passionate team where initiative is rewarded? Watry Design, Inc., an Architectural, Structural Engineering and Planning firm not only fits that bill, but offers far more.
We are seeking a Senior IT Analyst with 5-8 years of experience to work in our San Jose office. This position will assist in managing all things IT, from employee support to project management. The ideal candidate will be a self-directed problem-solver with an employee-oriented approach.
If your interest is piqued, send your resume and cover letter.
- Write IT design specs and project plans; lead and manage the design and implementation of specific IT infrastructure projects
- Contribute to long-term IT infrastructure planning by presenting emerging technologies and industry trends
- Assist in setting long-term IT goals and objectives
- Perform mid-high level technical support for both local and remote users; troubleshoot escalated hardware, software, and network issues such as memory leaks, BSOD, printer spooling, etc.
- Handle complex administration tasks for internal applications; regularly exercise independent judgment
- Monitor and maintain software systems including licensing, upgrades, patches and maintenance subscriptions
- Maintain strong relationships with outsourced IT support team and other vendors
- Inform and educate employees at all levels; mentor junior IT team member
- 3+ years’ experience as an IT leader
- Familiarity with ITIL fundamentals and practices
- At least one certification, or have completed several classes in support of high level certification (MCSA, CCNP)
- A/E/C industry experience a plus
- Relationship-oriented leader
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals, Microsoft operating systems, and application suites
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication skills, both inter- and intra-departmental