Mike has over 18 years of experience in architecture, including 3 years dedicated to Parking Design with Watry Design, where he began his career in architecture on projects such as the City of Fresno Convention Center Parking Structure and the Granada Garage and Office Building. For the next 15 years, he developed his deep knowledge and experience in all aspects of architectural design and delivery. Our firm is excited to have Mike back as a Senior Project Manager, where he will be the primary contact and is responsible for achieving the goals of the project.
Bachelor of Architecture
- International Parking & Mobility Institute
- US Green Building Council
- Design Build Institute of America
- American Association of Airport Executives
- Community College Facility Coalition