Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, talented, passionate team where initiative is rewarded? Watry Design, Inc. is an Architectural, Structural Engineering and Planning firm that not only fits that bill, but offers far more.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Coordinator to work in our San Jose Office. A successful candidate for this position will work with the Marketing and Business Development Director to qualify opportunities and assist in converting them to wins. The successful candidate will exhibit the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with a wide range of fellow team members, clients, other design firms, contractors, consultants and vendors. They must excel at speaking with partners and clients both in person and on the phone. They must have exceptional grammar and writing skills and a grasp of effective graphic layout to aid in the writing, design and production of the firm’s marketing proposals and collateral materials. The Business Development Coordinator reports to the Director of Business Development and Marketing and must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced atmosphere.
If your interest is piqued, send a cover letter and resume.
Will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing proposals as assigned.
- Identifying, researching, and reaching out to prospects via phone calls and emails and set up appointments with the goal of converting opportunities to project wins.
- Collaborating with business developers on opportunities though briefings and follow up.
- Developing letters, emails, SOQs, presentations and other materials to support the sales process.
- Inputting, tracking and generating reports on opportunities in CRM.
- Identifying local events and coordinate attendance with business developers.
- Building network of contacts through social media best practices, outreach and attending events as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or English or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience
- AEC industry a plus.
- Outgoing people person who thrives on building lasting relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great time management
- Strong initiative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently within a framework
- Exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Social Media
- CRM experience a plus